Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Air Mini noise suddenly gone.
Resmed Air Mini noise suddenly gone.
Ok, I am aware that the Air Mini is noisy. I use it for traveling and I use a System One at home. I just got the Air Mini recently and I have accepted the noise level and fall asleep pretty fast. But, today I woke up and realized the noise was gone wondering what happened? I checked my breathing and machine are still good. I looked at the connector where the noise usually comes from and found out that it was silent. I can only hear my own breathing! I tirned it off and back on, and the noise was back!.  Sad What could it be that made it silent?

Any comments from Air Mini users?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Air Mini noise suddenly gone.
Maybe you accidentally switched it to stealth mode.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-09-2019, 01:12 AM)Familyjuice Wrote: What could it be that made it silent?

It wasn't working? or at a very low pressure for some reason?
Post Reply Post Reply
Someone recently posted a tip about using KY on humidifier seals to stop whistling. I had an intermediate problem with my P30i mask whistling around the diffuser. Not enough to show up as a leak, but enough to be annoying. When not whistling, it is very quiet. So, I tried popping out the hard plastic deflector housing and applying a little KY where it seals against the silicone body of the cushion. Bingo!

Of course, being quiet is not a problem you want to solve, but if the noise comes back, it might be worth trying a bit of KY (or even saliva) to the seals in the Humid-x housing. don;t know if it would help, but easy to try ....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 55 03-27-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Suddenly my Centrals got a lot more disruptive tcinoz 64 1,819 03-26-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,298 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 90 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 675 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 147 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,604 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.