Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Air Sense 10 - Not Working as it should
Resmed Air Sense 10 - Not Working as it should
Hello,

I've been using Resmed Airsense 10 with a a humidifier and a heated tube, but things seem worse and worse lately.

I keep waking up with a dry mouth and a dry nose even when sleeping with a full face mask, in addition to that, the water tank keeps getting drained. 

Any thoughts or suggestions on why this could be happening?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Air Sense 10 - Not Working as it should
Difficult to tell without some information from the machine. Have there been any recent changes to your pressure settings or is the machine in Auto mode and delivering more pressure than previously to manage your apnea events? Are you getting large air leaks?

A full face mask isn't necessarily a defense against dry mouth - especially if there are leaks. Mouth tape will help though.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 602 11 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 96 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 384 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 182 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,352 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 356 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
Question SD Formatting and OSCAR not working smallhandsfeeding 2 199 02-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.