Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 Autoset says it's reading SD card when I remove it
S9 Autoset says it's reading SD card when I remove it
In the last week, I have not been able to update sleep results. When I put it into Oscar, it says data already up to date. I then noticed that my machine was saying it was reading SD upon removing it. I tried re formating a couple of different cards, with no difference. Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 Autoset says it's reading SD card when I remove it
I would check and see if you have the Write-Protect turned on.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My ResMed 10 warns me if the write protect is on so I would see what that says. Is there anything ON the formatted card, after you run it for a few minutes? It should be writing data to it.

When you say "reading SD on removing it" do you mean that when you return it to the ResMed it says that for a few seconds before returning to the menu? Or is it still saying that before you eject it (or while ejecting it)?
Post Reply Post Reply
The write protect is off. As I take it out of the slot, it says Reading SD card. Usually when I put it in, there is no reaction. Sometimes when I put it in, it tells me reading SD card, but says that for at least 15 minutes. Sometimes the resmed logo comes on, the green on button flashes once, and then shows the resmed logo again, and repeats.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have another SD card to try?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe the SD card slot is going buggy.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've tried a couple of cards I had, after re formating them. The slot COULD be acting funny, but no way to test it. I've had it since 2014, so I could likely get a new one. As explained in another ongoing thread, I am trying to set an appointment with a pulmanologist, to determine if I need a different machine, due to CA jacked. Just hate to think I can't monitor anything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 104 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 133 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 20 987 03-08-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Help with reading OSCAR and adjusting settings deirdrepen 2 236 01-24-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  Help reading Oscar Charts Wisurid 3 384 12-25-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 478 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.