Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airsense 10 Settings
RE: Resmed Airsense 10
(12-06-2014, 01:58 AM)vsheline Wrote: I believe the S9 and S10 use the same ResMed disposable filters.

The generic replacements are usually constructed slightly differently but are supposed to provide equivalent performance.

My ResMed Hypoallergenic filters are in sealed bag marked as manufactured by ResMed in the United Kingdom, and to me look the same on both sides.

Wow, mine were made by robots somewhere in the mid-western US using only the finest recycled bedsheets or something.

Actually the pretty much look the same unless you look very closely but there is a definite difference in the feel

"JC"
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.”
"Duke" Wayne
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
Last week I bought a new CPAP Airsense 10 AutoSet . After two days of use, the machine stopped working and it showed Error code 006. Does anyone know what this means?

Fortunately supplier gave me a new one.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2014, 04:11 PM)Phil Wrote: Last week I bought a new CPAP Airsense 10 AutoSet . After two days of use, the machine stopped working and it showed Error code 006. Does anyone know what this means?

Hi Phil, welcome to Apnea Board!

From the AirSense 10 User Guide (not the clinician set-up manual):

System fault, refer to user guide, Error 004
1. Device may have been left in a hot environment. Allow to cool before re-use. Disconnect the power supply and then reconnect it to restart the device.
2. Air filter may be blocked. Check the air filter and replace it if there are any blockages.
3. Disconnect the power supply and then reconnect it to restart the device.
4. Air tubing may be blocked. Check the air tubing and remove any blockages. Press the dial to clear the message and then press Start/Stop to restart the device.
5. There may be water in the air tubing. Empty the water from the air tubing. Disconnect the power supply and then reconnect it to restart the device.

All other error messages, for example, System fault, refer to user guide, Error 0XX
An unrecoverable error has occurred on the device. Contact your care provider. Do not open the device.
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,749 2 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 414 3 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 615 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,611 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,779 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,179 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.