Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Autoset 10 appears as Philips in Profile
Resmed Autoset 10 appears as Philips in Profile
I just created a new profile for my Resmed Autoset 10 and my Oscar profile page shows that I'm using a Philips Dreamstation Auto. Is this normal or did I botch something setting up the profile? The Daily Statistics display the Autoset 10 properly.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Autoset 10 appears as Philips in Profile
That can happen if you imported DS data into the profile before importing the Autoset data.

The next version of OSCAR will fix that by showing the latest machine imported into the profile, not the first.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Autoset 10 appears as Philips in Profile
I initially added the Resmed machine to my existing profile, but based on some posts I've read here since, created a new profile today. I'm guessing since the serial number of the Resmed machine in the new profile is the same as the one in my old combined profile, the problem lies there. No real worries though, I know which machine is which and it's properly listed on the statistics. I just thought I missed something setting up the new profile. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 110 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  1.5.2 opens without my profile JollyJoker 2 109 03-18-2024, 11:48 AM
Last Post: JollyJoker
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 267 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar profile vanished, SD card wiped clean. How? , who and why Innisfree 23 1,762 01-13-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  OSCAR Lost My Profile DNowakowski 3 614 12-09-2023, 01:34 PM
  OSCAR 1.5 profile name dataq1 3 517 11-30-2023, 07:03 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.