Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed BiPAP repair company in U.S?
Resmed BiPAP repair company in U.S?
I have an Aircurve 10 and the fuse that powers the humidity and heat has burned out. I’ve seen the videos on how to replace it but cannot find the specs/fuse to do the job and don’t really want to mess around with the chance of causing a fire by using the wrong fuse in the middle of the night so I’m looking for a competent repair company that can do it for me. Does anyone have any experience with one here in the U.S that I can send in my machine for repair?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed BiPAP repair company in U.S?
This is who I am using for my S10 AirSense AutoSet Reconditioning.
Factory-authorized techs and ResMed OEM parts.

Advans CPAP
12881 Knott St #110
Garden Grove, CA 92841

Advans CPAP - Customer Service Dept.
AdvansCPAP.com
Tel: 714-897-2727
Fax: 267-295-8736

Steve
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the info. I just looked them up on yelp and they have great reviews. How long is that taking to complete?
Post Reply Post Reply
Most everything is two to four business days. The last one was a motor replacement, seals, flow calibration and cleaning. Technically, I could do everything with a Chinese Turbine replacement from Alibaba Express and seals. I couldn't do the hours reset, any software upgrade, or a proper flow test and calibration. My health is worth more than the cost, even amortized over the life of the reconditioned device which I will use for travel and backup.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 254 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 188 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  bipap Innisfree 2 421 12-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] resmed apap repair sleeper2460 4 514 11-24-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Got Bipap instead of prescribed ResMed Autoset machine. Please help me get going. marvin2023 2 548 10-10-2023, 07:26 PM
Last Post: marvin2023
  Help with bipap Al N 7 697 09-14-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Al N
Money [CPAP] Repair Z1 or purchase Pilot-24 Lite Battery CJH1968 3 595 08-13-2023, 08:10 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.