Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed F30 vs. Resmed F30i
Resmed F30 vs. Resmed F30i
I have been using a Dreamwear nasal mask since it first came out and love it. But I am a serious mouth breather and most of all my leaks seem to come from my mouth. So I thought maybe I need to go to a FFM and eliminate that problem. I tried many FFM many years ago and never found one that would fit me well enough not to leak. Recently I tried the Dreamwear FFM and it too leaked around the mouth area. Someone suggested trying a Resmed F30 mask that seem to work great for them and fit better than the Dreamwear. But I don't know whether I should try the F30 or the F30i. I don't know if one seals better than the other. I am use to my hose attaching at the top of my head with the Dreamwear so I feel that I would like the F30i better as long as it seals as well as the F30. Has anyone tried both mask and which do you prefer?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed F30 vs. Resmed F30i
I have the F30 and works fine for me. The reason I got it instead F30I is that the mask is attached to the frame that goes around the head (not the headgear) and the mask comes in different sizes as dose the tube that goes around the head. So 2 things the size is harder to know you could have a med mask and a large tube or visa versa. 2nd is the replacement is more because you have to buy both and not just the mask. 

Take a look at YouTube F30I. If your supplier will fit you before you buy ok but if you buy it without trying it on you may not get the right size combo.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,401 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Question [Equipment] What Is Autoset (ResMed) 10 and Can It Be Disabled? Rickyricardo 2 49 3 hours ago
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 10 16,947 8 hours ago
Last Post: DaveL
  Travel ResMed recommendations PinehillJoe 10 186 Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,213 Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  Transitioning from ResMed to Lowenstein Prisma 20A SakimaStorm 5 285 04-16-2024, 04:34 AM
Last Post: bobgsm
  ResMed blower motor disassembly PinehillJoe 3 87 04-15-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.