Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Resmed S10 SW SX567-0302 vs SX584-0201] I have tried for you!
[Resmed S10 SW SX567-0302 vs SX584-0201] I have tried for you!
Hi All!

I'm sure this topic will be of interest for many of us. 

For those who followed my story, I have been renting a Resmed Lumis 150 ST for the past 6 weeks in Singapore, with the SW SX584-0201. Probably only few months old. (Lumis 150 = AirCurve 10).
I was supposed to buy the machine, but here the price is astonishing: $US4,500 !!

So I have imported a brand new AirCurve 10 ST from US. Even though 0 hours usage, the SW is quite old: SX567-0302. I guess the VPAP was stored for few months/years in the warehouse.
The machine stayed on, connected to the cellular network in NYC for 10 days, but the SW never got upgraded to the same one than the Lumis 150, that I suspect being probably the latest one.

Anyways! You will find attached the difference between these 2 SW, which you should be careful of depending on your conditions.

Lucky for me, I will not miss the missing features of the old SW :-)

For those who want, I also have all the side-by-side photos comparing the 2 VPAP menus/features.

Enjoy!

Thibault

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [Resmed S10 SW SX567-0302 vs SX584-0201] I have tried for you!
Did you contact the seller with this information?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I did contact both Resmed and the seller because I wanted the VPAP to be upgraded before leaving US, but unfortunately it was not possible:
- Resmed does not provide upgrade to end user
- The seller sent the VPAP to my brother in NYC and told me that Resmed was proceeding to the upgrade at random. One way could have been for me to ship it back to the seller for the upgrade by since time was running out with my current rental in Singapore, I could not do this...

Any issue so far with that old SW ?

I just received the Aircurve today, so tonight will be my first night with the new machine.
I am bringing back the rented Lumis tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
iVAPS and iBR are available on the AirCurve 10 ST-A but not on the AirCurve 10 ST so it's not an issue of different software versions but of different models.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, but how to explain iVAPS and iBR was available on the Lumis 150 ST only ?
Post Reply Post Reply
The Lumis 150 VPAP ST have iVAPS and iBR.
The AirCurve 10 ST does not have iVAPS and iBR.
It's clearly documented on ResMed website.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.