Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed S10 warrantee replacement today - can i use orignal SD card
Resmed S10 warrantee replacement today - can i use orignal SD card
i have had a Resmed airsense 10 since March 12, 2015 with 100% utilization over 4 hours. the humidifier began leaking and it was replaced under warrantee today.
it came with a new DS Card but i kept my original card which i have routinely downloaded to SleepyHead to review my outcomes. it lists the setting changes which i would like to keep.
Will SHead add new sessions to to my original sessions with the new card or should (can) i use the old card with the new machine?
Since the serial number of my machine has changed, i need to know if that is even possible. i would like to maintain the continuous record of usage rather than have two different cards.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S10 warrantee replacement today - can i use orignal SD card
Hi Macsleep
If not mistaken, whenever you put the old SD card in the new machine, the machine delete whatever on the card and write the new data on the card, some sort of message appear on the screen about that
Otherwise you can use the new SD card, if you want keep the old data on the card
As for SleepyHead, download as normal using the same user name
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah I would imagine the machines are made to be as user friendly as possible and handle it themselves. Depending what it does, it may remove old data, but would be poor setup to do that to you in my opinion.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-03-2015, 11:30 PM)Macsleep Wrote: Will SHead add new sessions to to my original sessions with the new card or should (can) i use the old card with the new machine?
Since the serial number of my machine has changed, i need to know if that is even possible. i would like to maintain the continuous record of usage rather than have two different cards.

Sleepyhead will start a new folder for your new machine. Your old data from the other machine is preserved in SH and you can seamlessly move from one set to the other when you select the date to view.

Here are a couple of screen snips. July 14th was the last night I used my old machine. I swapped the new one the next night. SH shows both sets of data.

[Image: shmachine1.PNG][Image: shmachine2.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,182 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 953 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Oscar Import from ResMed SD Card Pat F 5 926 03-25-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.