Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resscan 6.0 connect to AirSense 10 Elite
Resscan 6.0 connect to AirSense 10 Elite
Hello all,

I just bought AirSense 10 Elite and downloaded Resscan 6.0 software.  I would like to have my data transfer to my Resscan 6.0 software in my cpu wireless or Cordless or cardless.  Is there a way I can do it like in the health clinic?  This will be 100 time easier.  Please advise.  

Antiexorcist
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resscan 6.0 connect to AirSense 10 Elite
ResScan will not recognize data unless it is on a memory card.
The workaround would be to put a FlashAir card in the AirSense 10 and configure the FlashPAP program to write to an SD card that stays in your computer. ResScan will then find the new data there.

But why use such a dreadful program, when OSCAR is there? Besides all those many other advantages, it can also read data from your harddisk AND makes a backup every time you download data.
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Antiexorcist - ;welcome:

In order to transfer data without manually transferring the SD card will require a Toshiba FlashAir Wi-Fi SD card and a free program like FlashPAP or Sleep Master.  Like A Klerk stated above, ResScan only reads from an SD card.  If you wish to perform the wireless transfer of data and still use ResScan, you will need to create s virtual SD card pointing to the PC's directory holding your data. If creating a virtual SD card interests you,  I would suggest performing an internet search on the subject.  It can be rather involved and may require non-free software.

Good luck.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Antiexorcist, It makes sense that ResScan would be the better program to use with your ResMed machine but OSCAR is much more user friendly and shows the details of your therapy very clearly where ResScan does not. You have to dig into ResScan to get at the detailed info where OSCAR has it front and center. ResScan has compliance info front and center which is only important for the doctor and your insurance company. OSCAR has that and the most important info in the tables on the left along with all the charts you need to figure out what needs to be done to treat your sleep apnea front and center. 

I have ResScan myself but I only opened it once because why dig for the right information when it’s one or two clicks away with OSCAR.
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 95 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 375 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,637 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  OSCAR won't connect to CMS50H Yoshuzimo 2 653 05-19-2023, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Yoshuzimo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.