Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info?
Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info?
Anybody know anything about a new-to-me brand called iBreeze 20A by Resvent?   I’ve been on a Resmed Airfit 10 for 7.75 years and was due for a new machine … plus I moved to a new state and insurance system.  The new DME says Airfits are out of stock and hard to get hold of.  Resvent’s iBreeze is supposed to be quite similar.

Except I would dearly like to know how to do my own set point again.  Sleep study wants me on 6 fixed; I’m used to auto 8-14. I’d prefer to at least have an auto setting of 6 - 14, so any sinus issues not present during the sleep study can be auto corrected for by the machine!  I have non allergic rhinitis, and varying states to my sinuses.  I’m not content to switch to my old machine and wait 6 weeks for another appointment, if my sinuses get clogged or I catch a cold, when I could adjust the settings MYSELF. 

I’d also love to find out if my $80 (personal money) Resmed Airfit 12V DC adapter will work on this new machine. I have 12V battery backups in case of power outages (or in case of camping) and I test them monthly, so I need a working DC converter. I’m not keen on shelling out for another unit which looks identical, barring the brand name on it!

Since I didn’t find the word “Resvent iBreeze” on a search (guess I should try those terms separately) I suppose the OSCAR software doesn’t know how to read this brand’s data?   I still have the previous Sheep-something software, but I’ll download the new stuff and see if it can read my card.  [After the DME deigns to provide a new mask, too, so I can even test the machine and put some data on the card.]

Deb
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info?
go for a resmed machine , resvent are not a good machine, if resmed are not available and you need a machine urgently go for bmc/luna g3
Post Reply Post Reply
What exactly is wrong with iBreeze 20A?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-27-2023, 06:02 PM)Powermax Wrote: What exactly is wrong with iBreeze 20A?

Too many stories of malfunction and problems from users of resvent
Post Reply Post Reply
Where are these stories posted?

I am thinking of getting one for the WIFI modem.
Post Reply Post Reply
While not all posts are actual problems, try a Google search using, "site:apneaboard.com resvent problems".

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
try same using Resmed instead of Resvent "site:apneaboard.comresmed problems"

makes Resmed look bad.

Consumer affairs rates them 3.9 out of 5.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sure that's true, but your question was finding the problem reports on a Resvent, not Resmed. Why are you deflecting after I tried to supply an answer to your question?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 326 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  I got a ResVent 30STA Bilevel TechieHippie 17 461 04-06-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [CPAP] New User w/ ResVent iBreeze 20A rstark13 5 209 03-26-2024, 09:41 AM
  Help interpreting iMatrix resvent Data Adamby1047 0 156 03-16-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Adamby1047
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 301 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
  Resvent iBreeze 20A my take kake26 5 784 01-31-2024, 03:42 PM
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 722 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.