Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 Blower Motor
RE: S9 Blower Motor
Tried to order blower on Aliexpress and they want drivers license information , don’t really want to give that out.  They asked for this after I put in all my credit card information. Did you have this problem when you placed the order?
Post Reply Post Reply
I think they have been hit with stolen Credit Card numbers and trying to add some assurance to the purchase. All my purchases have previously been made with my PayPal account. I have not tried to order anything from them since I have canceled it. I didn't want to get billed $2500 USD for something I might say. . .

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I haven't ordered much from AliExpress, but don't recall ever doing that. I use PayPal though, not direct entry of card info.

Which item are you trying (there are several listings for the motor).
Post Reply Post Reply
Trying to order a blower motor for my aircurve 10. The blower should be the same as the airsense 10 right?
Post Reply Post Reply
yankees123 - Yes! The difference, other than cosmetic, is the firmware.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just placed the order on PayPal, went through.  I will post when I receive it.  
Thanks for your advice guys.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-06-2022, 02:35 PM)yankees123 Wrote: Trying to order a blower motor for my aircurve 10.

There are several listings for the motor that fits the AS 9 and 10. I was asking which of those you were trying to purchase.

It might have been a factor. Seems more likely it's card fraud prevention though.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just got the motor today, took just 10 days to receive.  I will post after I install it.  Very quick service from China.
Post Reply Post Reply
Received the motor for my aircurve vauto and installed it yesterday.  Very easy to install and it is whisper quiet.  Really appreciate the op for letting us know where we can order.  
Definitely recommend ordering one if you need to replace the motor.
Post Reply Post Reply
search .... 31000rpm 6000Pa 12V24V36V imported DC brushless double turbine high speed air blower DIY vacuum cleaner blower hot air gun

John vk3hjq  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed blower motor disassembly PinehillJoe 3 125 04-15-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 33 10,591 03-29-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Changing Motor on AirCurve10 ASV Stockton2Malone2 1 340 01-22-2024, 10:10 AM
  Life of motor exceeded, Resmed S9 Reptile 13 12,530 01-21-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
Question [CPAP] Reset motor run hours after new motor djforrestidaho 9 957 12-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  S9/AS10 Blower Motor Tester vk3hjq 7 1,939 12-03-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: FaceInTheCrowd
  Motor Life Exceeded, at 21,900 hours Aircurve 10 Vauto Sleeprider 52 7,610 10-08-2023, 02:21 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.