Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card and 2nd machine ?
SD card and 2nd machine ?
I bought a second hand machine with low hours as a travel machine and not worry about as11 getting damaged. 

My question is , will have second card . Currently setting up the as10.  If I have. 2 cards from 2 different machines . Can I load data to Oscar to same profile ? This is what I'd like too do .  Or will that confuse data ? 

Or best to make second profile ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card and 2nd machine ?
Since they are both the same brand, it will not pose any problem adding their data to the same profile. I would recommend that you label each card, so you will not experience cross contamination from inserting back in the wrong machine.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Angry 
RE: SD card and 2nd machine ?
Thanks for the response and suggestion of labeling. 

I did think of that and got a different colored card and was unlikely mixing up.  But marking ,labeling them is a great idea and will eliminate mixing up provided I read them  Laugh-a-lot

Thanks again !
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,196 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Resmed Airsense 11 autoset machine SD card and WIFI Tekno1 15 3,219 01-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Tekno1
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 922 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  Does SD Card Store Machine Settings? upsman 14 1,422 10-03-2022, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,797 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Moving Data Card to New Machine Abletree 2 772 04-20-2022, 01:43 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.