Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master
RE: Sleep Master
Yes.  I suppose I could use my wife's which is Windows 7 or maybe my ham radio machine which I think is Windows 7.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
FlashAir cards do go bad. My 16Gb/W-03 model just bit the dust and it was never removed the CPAP until it died. Fortunately, Amazon is selling the same model and at a lower price since the W-04 model came out.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.  Last night I ordered a 16 gig card super-cheap from Amazon.  I will use the old one if I can get it working and keep the new one for a spare.  Otherwise I will use the new one.  

I have found the thread for Sleep Master.  I have not found the other one.  What I REALLY want is something comparing the two.  What I really care about is ease.  Being 77 and having had a stroke I have to keep things easy!  
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a thread about flashpap

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Sleepyhead

Once setup I can download my data and launch sleepyhead with one click
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much!
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,831 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Sleep Master 6.0 Jack_Russell_Fan 66 20,155 05-10-2023, 11:49 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  FlashAir - why flashpap or sleep master? BlueDragon75 21 4,674 08-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue jrdnduvall 21 5,182 04-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  [Admin Note] Sleep data needed for Sleep Master development! Jack_Russell_Fan 21 5,859 11-30-2017, 04:54 AM
Last Post: sammiller
  FlashAir can't be found by Sleep Master BillTeel 12 3,077 05-10-2017, 09:06 AM
  Sleep Master Setup - Error at 1702 IMSleeplessInSeattle 15 4,416 01-26-2017, 08:38 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.