Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy Head issue, no more graphs?
Sleepy Head issue, no more graphs?
I've been using Sleepy Head for close to two years. Last week my pressures were changed (slightly reduced) via a data card mailed from my DME provider. No issues for 5 days, then this morning Sleepy Head reports my machine doesn't provide graphs. Anyone else ever have that happen and what can I do about it. Length of sleep and AHI was still recorded.

I also notice that the setting seems shows as changed from Bi-Flex to Auto as of this morning although nothing was done to change that.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy Head issue, no more graphs?
Have you tried right-clicking in the graph area? What version of SH are you using?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using version 0.9.1. Every time I try to upgrade it fails.
Post Reply Post Reply
If I uninstall Sleepy Head will I lose all the data from the last couple of years?
Post Reply Post Reply
The latest version is 0.9.8.1-testing. It can be found at Sourceforge.net.

Since there are many old links and malware sites advertising it, Here is the link:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyh...=directory

It's in a zip file without any installer. You just extract all the files to the directory of your choosing. Depending on the age of your computer, you will select either sleepyhead-opengl.exe or sleepyhead-brokengl.exe. Opengl runs on computers that support the 2.0 GL library, BrokenGL will run on all but requires a little more resources. Since I started out with the latest version I haven't had to import prior data but I understand there is a rebuild option to import data from previous versions.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I went from 0.9.6 to 0.9.8.1-testing and all my data came along. good luck.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
i suggest making a copy of your sleepyhead directories before playing, that way you can always go back
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I have successfully installed the newest version, can I import the data from the older version?
Post Reply Post Reply
The newest version still has a place to enter weight but I don't see weight or BMI on the graphs. Has that been dropped or is there a way to add Weight to the graphs? Thanks,
Post Reply Post Reply
If you use a Windows computer, Sleepyhead stores your data in a folder at /My Documents/Sleepyhead-Testing/Profiles/User-Name/Data.

When any version of Sleepyhead is deleted or replaced, it does not affect the data in the documents subfolder, and any new version will look in this default location.

This location also stores screenshots that you save using the F12 function, and it the folder you want to backup. There is nothing in the Sleepyhead program folder where you extracted files that you can damage or not replace.

If you want to use Sleepyhead on a different machine, or backup the data, just copy the Sleepyhead folder out of My Documents, and put it on the new computer or backup disk.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 99 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,372 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 101 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 243 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,022 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 19 654 03-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.