Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead--Run on ChromeBook?
SleepyHead--Run on ChromeBook?
PC is dying & would like to go to ChromeBook.  Can Chromebook run sleepyhead; if I get one of those w/ small amt of memory?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead--Run on ChromeBook?
Chromebooks use a Google Chrome operating system which is not supported by Sleepyhead which is compatible with Windows and iOS systems. Many applications do not work with Google Chrome which runs on "apps" and generally is intended to be used on the internet. If you are accustomed to the flexibility and power of stand-alone programs, this might not be your best bet. On the other hand, you can get extremely capable laptop PCs with touch-screens, tablet functionality, and much lighter weight than you used to see that have 8-12 GB of RAM and a TB of disk space, as well as built in wi-fi and Bluetooth with Core i5 and i7 processors that will blow a Chromebook out of the water. The outstanding attribute of a Chromebook is cheap price...you get what you pay for.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead--Run on ChromeBook?
OK, thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2 Not Working on My Chromebook fixed it 4 196 03-26-2024, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,307 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  What version of Linux for my Chromebook? bluetangle127 1 458 10-26-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR 1.3.1 on ARM Chromebook mjphyi 20 1,561 03-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Last Post: docca
  ARM processor in Acer Chromebook LeeKopp 3 639 09-22-2021, 03:01 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR v1.2.0 with FlashPaP and Chromebook question tonyt 8 1,171 11-16-2020, 07:06 PM
Last Post: tonyt
  OSCAR on Asus Chromebook success tonyt 2 1,036 08-18-2020, 01:11 AM
Last Post: tonyt

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.