Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead data
SleepyHead data
How do I copy all the data from SleepyHead to take to my doctor? 

Forgot to write protect my SD card & when I replaced it in my ResMed I had to let it delete the info for it to work again.

Will it still be compatible/formatted for whatever software he uses?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead data
Most doctors have no provision for reading or using Sleepyhead data directly or wont use it because it has not been certified as meeting professional standards. In fact, I have rarely seen a physician look at any detailed data unless they suspect there is a problem.

Many only use ResScan data and I know of no way to convert Sleepyhead data into the ResMed proprietary format with the correct CRC file signatures.

In the future, you could install ResScan on your computer and load the data into both software packages -- and then do a ResScan export which can be imported and read by a doctor with the appropriate ResScan software. I have both on my system -- and while I prefer SH, my physician insists on a ResMed data card or a ResScan import file.

If you want to share the SH data with the doctor, I suggest you print out a summary report and any individual reports where you have readings of concern.

Alternatively, you could bring a laptop with SH to the doctor, but it is unlikely that he will take the time to look at the detailed data unless he believes there is a problem.

Best of luck.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead data
Thanks for the well informed advice - I'll download ResScan tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 8 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,258 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 952 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,442 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.