Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead help
RE: SleepyHead help
(02-23-2013, 08:57 PM)aehjr Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 12:24 AM)Regular Joe Wrote: Finally installed SH on my laptop. When I open SleepyHead, it says there is a shiny new version 0.9.2-1 available. When I upgrade, I get an error. Something went wrong with unzipping. Ok, what am I doing wrong?

I'm having the same problem and Firefox doesn't give me the option to "run in administrator mode." I haven't been able to find the executable file named 09.2. Could someone post the link to 0.9.2 where I can get it directly?
Thanks!

Here's what I did. This was in windows 7. Find your program files on your hard dirve using explorer. Find the folder called SleepyHead. Click on this folder and find the file called sleepyhead.exe. Right click on this file and select "Run as administrator". When it opens, check for updates. Good luck!

(02-22-2013, 12:24 PM)bphrom Wrote: I have ResMed elite S9 machine using Resscan software works fine but
like to try Sleepyhead software. I downloaded the latest version. Run and install in administrator mode.
All data were imported. The problem was that I didn't get a graph at all except summary and Pie chart on the right of the screen. I also go to reference option check mark on all graph options. Nothing help.
Any expert out there can help me? What I did wrong?
My comp. use Window 7 64 bits.

Try closing SleepyHead then reopening it. If you are seeing the graphs in ResScan, it should be there for SH as well.

At the top are tabs. Summary is the first page, then there's Daily. That's the one with the graphs. Overview shows, well, the overview so far.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(02-23-2013, 08:57 PM)aehjr Wrote: I'm having the same problem and Firefox doesn't give me the option to "run in administrator mode." I haven't been able to find the executable file named 09.2. Could someone post the link to 0.9.2 where I can get it directly?
Thanks!

Firefox has nothing to do with it except to download it. Joe gave the right directions.

Since you have the Autoset, you don't need the patch, just the update.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Running SH V.0.9.2-1 on Kubuntu Linux 12.04
I got 3 days of date collected so far from the ResMed S9.

My initial impression is better than average to very good!

No hiccups, glitches or other FUBAR's.

It just runs.

Min press: 11cm
Max press: 16cm

AHI: 2.21
HI: 1.56
OA: 0.26
CA: 0.26
(unknown) apnea: 0.13

Zeo Z-score: 63

No oximetry desaturations below 89%

I give it my official "Incredibly Not Bad" rating for first 3 days of use.

Not to be off topic, but to illustrate that SleepyHead purrs like a kitten with Linux.

Cheers!

Sleep-well

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
What are your average pressure and 95% pressure?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(02-24-2013, 12:34 AM)Regular Joe Wrote: Here's what I did. This was in windows 7. Find your program files on your hard dirve using explorer. Find the folder called SleepyHead. Click on this folder and find the file called sleepyhead.exe. Right click on this file and select "Run as administrator". When it opens, check for updates. Good luck!
Joe/ Paula - Thanks very much. Worked like champ.

(02-24-2013, 10:57 AM)Sleepster Wrote: What are your average pressure and 95% pressure?

Mean = 13.69
95% = 15.74

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.