Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead - imported oximeter messed up the graphs
SleepyHead - imported oximeter messed up the graphs
I imported my data for first time, to SleepyHead. Contec CMS50F. Afterwards, the Event Flags column is all messed up. It shows the oximeter events scattered through multiple days. See picture. How do i fix it?

[attachment=4478]
ResMed AirCurve 10 vAuto
Pressure EPAP min 4.4, IPAP 8.4, IPAP Max 18, PS 4.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead - imported oximeter messed up the graphs
First thing I might recommend is to organize the Sleepyhead chart you post so we can see your oximetry graphs, too. Use this guide as a basis to help you do that, bringing your oximetry graphs up near the top so they show up in your screenshot.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

More to your actual issue, have look at this thread where I too tried to work out the wonky syncing of oximetry data within SleepyHead. Thanks to some good help from members of this forum, you'll see how I was able to make it work. Hope it helps you, too.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to the top and click on the Data tab. Than click on rebuild CPAP Data. If that doesn't fix it than go to Data Tab and hit Purge current day. You'll have to reload with your SD card again to replace the deleted day.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same problem. I can load data straight from my CMS50F to windows vista (yes I know its old) Start time is always correct but the End times change every time I reload same day. Instead of 8 hours its says  60 / 24 / 80 hours sometimes. I have read most posts concerning this. The date and time are correct in the SpO2 Assistant reports. I have S.H. V.1.0.0 beta 2 and using SpO2 Assistant V2.8.0  Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
Scott,
That's a known bug in the version you're running. A work-around to this problem is to import the .spO2 file from SpO2 Assistant instead of a direct import. The only thing you will need to do is move or copy the .spO2 file to another directory other than the SpO2 Assistant's default directory. The SpO2 Assistant permissions won't allow SleepyHead to read it from its default directory.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Crimson Nape. I was hoping it had been long enough that a fix had been established. Oh well.
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 18 2,053 Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Last Post: shell2460
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 152 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 200 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  PURGED LAST NIGHT FROM OSCAR & RE-IMPORTED HELP DUE TO HIGHER THAN NORMAL AHI Plmnb 0 94 03-14-2024, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,420 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 161 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 618 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.