Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead question
SleepyHead question
I have been using the Philips Respironics system one for a couple years now. SleepyHead software worked great, but recently I made the mistake of trying to update the software. Now I can't access any of the data using sleepyhead. I tried cleaning the new version out and reinstalling the old version but I can't seem to find the old version. Does anyone know where it can be found? Or why the new version of the software will not read the data?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead question
The version 0.9.8.1-Testing may be found here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
What did you update sleepyhead or the machine ?

It maybe that sleepyhead is looking in the wrong place for data in sleepyhead Click Help => About Sleepyhead and look at the Data Folder Location it may need to be changed
Post Reply Post Reply
ThurtyYeers,
I forgot to add that if you upgraded to version 1.0 Beta from an earlier version, your data files will no longer be usable by an earlier version because of a new format employed.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I never did get Version 1.0 to launch.  It acted like it would, then it crashed.

(01-25-2018, 01:42 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: What did you update sleepyhead or the machine ?

It maybe that sleepyhead is looking in the wrong place for data in sleepyhead Click Help => About Sleepyhead and look at the Data Folder Location it may need to be changed

Sorry, I updated the beta software to the 1.0 version.  The program would launch, then crash the second I tried to get it to load the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wiping and installing the older version seems to have worked. 

I was worried because on import the box in the middle was all white and said "not responding" but I waited it out and it ended up loading all the data from the card.  Thanks for the help!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on uploading from SD card to Sleepyhead picante 7 1,607 12-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: picante
  Sleepyhead update question - Error showing trying to go from v0.9.8-1 to current NovaSleep 4 1,733 12-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepyhead Question RustySocket 2 1,103 09-18-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: RustySocket
  Sleepyhead question car54 5 3,014 08-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: woozie38
  Sleepyhead Setup Question stanleydean 2 1,206 03-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
  SleepyHead Question Regular Joe 3 1,540 11-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Regular Joe
  Simple question on new SleepyHead SideSleeper 8 1,846 05-15-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.