Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Software
Sleepyhead Software
Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

Hey all. I just downloaded Sleepyhead and it is great. I have a few questions (I think there may be a designated area for this topic but I couldn't find it). One question is that it just downloaded information for August 2013 and not any further back than that. Also, I noticed on one day, it had red instead of green (under AHI section of the graph). Also, what is the purple and black lines mean or where can I find this out? Thank you and hope all are having a great day.
RE: Sleepyhead Software
I also noticed there is a dark blue color and on top a light blue color. Would love to know where to go read about all the graphs, etc. and what the color coding means. Also wondering how come it only read one month from my sd card. I haven't been anywhere for them to delete the information on my card and I don't know how to do that myself. Thanks for any advice, explanations, info, etc.
The legend for the color codes is shown in the upper-right hand corner of the AHI graph.

I think that ResMed machines store detailed data for only a short amount of time, like a week or something like that. So if you don't download it you lose it.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
here is my info
SerialNumber=P0160655692CF
ModelNumber=550P
ProductType=35
DataFormat=UDF
DataFormatVersion=2
Family=xPAP
FamilyVersion=2
SoftwareVersion=V1.24
FirstDate=1288149578
LastDate=1378029251
BasicKey=401101059719
DetailsKey=ea8f0222d4ec
ErrorKey=0001040258c9
PatientFolderNum=3
PatientFileNum=209
EquipFileNum=64
ValidCheck=d2fa

Sleepyhead software will not read the data or am I doing something wrong?
Not sure what happened when you tried to import your data. I downloaded the software and once that was done, I then put my sd card in and clicked on import and it was done.

Can you share with us how you were doing this and what happened and at what stage it happened? Maybe the software developer can help you too.

Will try to help you; there probably is someone here that is more knowledgeable that I am about this.
(09-01-2013, 05:10 PM)denbid Wrote: here is my info
SerialNumber=P0160655692CF
ModelNumber=550P
ProductType=35
DataFormat=UDF
DataFormatVersion=2
Family=xPAP
FamilyVersion=2
SoftwareVersion=V1.24
FirstDate=1288149578
LastDate=1378029251
BasicKey=401101059719
DetailsKey=ea8f0222d4ec
ErrorKey=0001040258c9
PatientFolderNum=3
PatientFileNum=209
EquipFileNum=64
ValidCheck=d2fa

Sleepyhead software will not read the data or am I doing something wrong?

Hi denbid, welcome to the forum!

I am not very familiar with SH, but here is a link to discussions regarding SleepyHead. It is a good thread to post questions in and ask for help. Good luck and take care.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-JediMark

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
[attachment=470]here are my readings from rescan I will do a separate one for sleepyhead for august (I think rescan has july too). I still can't figure out what they are telling me or maybe I do understand it. any help is appreciated.
[attachment=471]here is sleepy head august results. thanks for any help.
[attachment=473]

this may be easier to read from rescan and sleepy head from Aug 1 to Sept 1. Thank you

me50, your missing the last 6 days of data but your AHI and leaks are fine, I won't be worried, just keep at it, work on trying to get more than 2 hours sleep at a time, that may be causing your sleepiness. If you are not getting through sleep cycles it won't help even if your on your CPAP the whole night. It will get better and better as time goes on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,009 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,188 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 686 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.