Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Spo2 settings
Sleepyhead Spo2 settings
Good Morning,
Sorry if I missed the answer to my question on the forum but I was not getting any clear results with my searches...

Sleepyhead is displaying 1% changes on the Spo2 graph and 1 BPM changes on the Pulse graph.
I  have adjusted the Oximeter settings to... Spo2 4% / 10 Sec and Pulse 6 bpm / 8 Sec with no change to the displayed values??
Displaying data in such small increments results in high changes in the Spo2 and Pulse events.
Is there something I am missing? 
Thoughts?

Thanks for your time!
Cordially,

GordK
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Spo2 settings
I don't fully understand your post. Are you saying that SH is still flagging SpO2 changes as events after you modify the event parameters, or are you saying that SH is still providing SpO2 data in the same level of detail?  Either way, you can only set the limits of an event. The level of detail will remain the same.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Spo2 settings
Thank you Crimson Nape,
Sorry...you are correct. I did not clarify just what I needed. It is the level of detail I was concerned with. You did provide the clarity on the issue so I can rest easy from here on.
I will endeavour to be more precise with my posts down the road.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it!
Take care.

GordK
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,750 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
Question Spo2 data format Squid3083 11 2,196 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Rebakim4
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,087 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  Can anyone tell me from this screenshot what Oscar is using as my baseline SpO2 level mikep118 13 1,878 11-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 461 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
Idea Spreadsheet Analysis of SpO2: Median of +/- one minute looks helpful DavidEsp 1 711 08-22-2023, 10:55 AM
Last Post: chemmkl
Idea Better SpO2 Metrics? Integrative/Cumulative? DavidEsp 1 703 08-22-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: chemmkl

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.