Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead data viewing problem
Question 
Sleepyhead data viewing problem
I have a problem viewing anything other than summary data (pie chart and results summary) on the "Daily" tab in SleepyHead. I have tried downloads from two different machines - Resmed S9 CPAP and Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset (brand new), using two different Resmed branded SD cards and trying downloading to two different PC's; all with the same result - no graphs. Graphs are turned on in the "Overview" tab but limited information restricted to the summary data is displayed, basically reflecting the machine settings and session time. Graphs cannot be turned on in the "Daily" tab as it won't allow the Graphs on/off arrow to toggle.

I have been searching the forum and have tried starting SleepyHead using the BrokenGL.exe file but this gave the same result.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead data viewing problem
Queenlander
I am unable to assist you , but I am confident someone who can will be along shortly. Interesting problem, I want to know the solution.
Post Reply Post Reply
A bit more information..........

I also tried uninstalling and re-installing Sleepyhead. The program had worked for me in the past when I was first diagnosed. At that time I was using a hired Resmed APAP and I used Sleepyhead extensively to fine tune settings until I was achieving AHI less than 1 every night. As a retiree in Australia I was entitled to a free machine - but when I eventually received it the machine was a Resmed S9 CPAP, which I used successfully until recently until I began suffering extreme aerophagia events. I decided to lash out on a new Resmed Autosense 10 APAP to (hopefully) spend less time at maximum pressure and it is this that has prompted my return to Sleepyhead.

As I stated in my previous post I am unable to access any other than summary data from either machine on either my PC or laptop. Both computers are running Windows 10 64 bit.

I have predominately focussed on getting it to work on my PC. One thing I have noticed is that since removing / re-installing Sleepyhead it no loger saves any data, including my profile information, which I have to re-enter each time I want to upload the data to try again to access it.

I have accessed the detailed data via the Resmed software, so I know it exists on the SD card.

On the "Daily" tab in Sleepyhead I get a smiley face instead of the pie chart, together with the message     "Please Note This day just contains summary data, only limited information is available "

I hope this helps someone to interpret what is happening!
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Problem Fixed

After trawling through the forum and finding a post from TBMx that told me how to check where the data is being saved to by going to menu File/Help/About Sleepyhead in the program. This indicated that Sleepyhead was trying to save the profile information and Sleepyhead data back to the SD card for some reason. Once I pointed the program to the Documents/Sleepyhead file on the hard drive via the menu File/Change Data Folder option, hey presto! all fixed.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-09-2018, 06:12 AM)Queenslander Wrote: Problem Fixed

After trawling through the forum and finding a post from TBMx that told me how to check where the data is being saved to by going to menu File/Help/About Sleepyhead in the program. This indicated that Sleepyhead was trying to save the profile information and Sleepyhead data back to the SD card for some reason. Once I pointed the program to the Documents/Sleepyhead file on the hard drive via the menu File/Change Data Folder option, hey presto! all fixed.

Thanks for the follow up, I am sure it will help someone. Thanks Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  OSCAR advanced viewing options dfunk 2 459 12-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.