Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead for IPad
Sleepyhead for IPad
Can we download Sleepyhead software to an IPad?

Bob
RE: Sleepyhead for IPad
(05-18-2014, 01:57 PM)BiBob Wrote: Can we download Sleepyhead software to an IPad?

There are no preconfigured packages for iOS. However, since SleepyHead is free and open source you can download the source and maybe compile it yourself. However, I don't know how to do that because I've never used an iPad.

I know you can run Linux on an iPad, in which case you can definitely install the precompiled Linux package for SleepyHead or compile it from source. However, I don't know if you can run Linux as a virtual machine on an iPad host system, or if you can dual boot iOS and Linux, or if you must replace the iOS with Linux.
I felt it was not up yet so thank you much for getting back to me.
I would be curious how you insert your SD card into the iPad.
When we get the software and the card slot figured out I may start using my iPad with Sleepyhead.
No, and since SleepyHead is not written in a language explicitly designed to work under iOS on the IPad, you have little chance of getting it to work easily -- or even with significant effort.

Best bet: Run SleepyHead on a full size OS and use some sort of terminal emulation on the IPAD to view it.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
They do make adapters to transfer with a SD card. I think it is the universal camera kit and it has a unit for the SD card as well as one for the camera's USB cable. Bought one a couple of years ago before we went to Disney. Think it ran about $30 through the Apple mother ship.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software for iPad wallybru 4 1,051 09-18-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar on Apple ipad wallybru 3 1,319 09-18-2023, 12:19 AM
Last Post: wallybru
  P&K software missing OSCAR? Ipad or WIn7 only sunnysky 7 807 05-21-2022, 07:36 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Download [will OSCAR work on iPad Pro?] Mikec1962 8 4,899 04-16-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
  SH App on iPad NorthCoastLocal 10 3,351 04-03-2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: becker44a
  Key response time on my IPad Rcgop 6 2,131 04-28-2018, 11:58 AM
Last Post: BTS1
  Sleepyhead for iPad? FrankNichols 23 7,891 04-28-2018, 11:57 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.