Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead is crashing
Sleepyhead is crashing
Sleepyhead is crashing when it tries to import data; I have tried it from the card and the desktop file folder.
I used sleepy head when I first started using my CPAP machine in 2015 and stopped monitoring as things settled in, I wanted to see how things look now and can't get through the import 
It is a newer computer with Windows 10

I have uninstalled and reinstalled same issue, any suggestions
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead is crashing
Your problem is common. You need to install MS Visual C++ Redistributable package. If your Windows 10 is 64 bit then you will need to install both the 32 and 64 bit versions.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info

I installed/updated both and still have the same issue, gets to about 6% crashes
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried running the BrokenGL version?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have tried both, same results

could it be that the file is too large, three years of data?
Post Reply Post Reply
Does it provide a GPF code or error explanation? If it is just sitting there, then it could be parsing the data. Someone once reported that it took almost an hour to process all the data.

Also, please provide your machine name and model number.

Sorry I'm not helping.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
It is a Respironics System One Auto CPAP and Humidifier
You are helping; my frustration level is a lot lower now
Just feeling more tired lately, just looking to see if there were any changes in my OSA
Any other software you would recommend?
Post Reply Post Reply
We can try the earlier version of SleepyHead. It's version is 0.9.8.1.
Here is the link to download: http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Had the same issue. The version 0.9.8.1 works. Seems the issue is with the latest version.

Had the same issue. SH crashed while importing data at a certain percentage progress. The version 0.9.8.1 works. Seems the issue is with the latest version.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR crashing during import for resvent ibreeze bubbagump 17 1,691 10-24-2023, 07:53 PM
Last Post: bubbagump
  [split] OSCAR crashing on Mac M1 Geynshlofn 2 609 03-05-2023, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Geynshlofn
  OSCAR crashing? KSMatthew 1 429 12-13-2022, 07:00 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Exclaimation OSCAR appears crashing on start B1Sailor 12 940 09-25-2022, 09:46 AM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  OSCAR crashing on change to or from OVERVIEW tab [solved - see posts 2&3] BruQu 4 672 06-26-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Pc crashing since Oscar installed Made 2 580 03-14-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: ElusiveRisk
  Oscar crashing when importong from oxymeter J Francois 10 1,077 02-28-2022, 08:53 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.