Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Smart Device Assistant -- can I use it to exclude date?
Smart Device Assistant -- can I use it to exclude date?
Last night I had the finger probe come off for about 45 minutes, and so the graphs look pretty wonky. Using the Smart Device Assistant software to read the data, I have figured out how to highlight the region in question and then there is an "Exclude Data" button and if I click it then it draws cross-hatching over the graphs like it's excluding like I want. But I can't figure out how to then export that into an SpO2 file?

(The English on the app is pretty broken!  Dont-know )
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Smart Device Assistant -- can I use it to exclude date?
I don't think you can. I believe it's just for excluding those times for reporting purposes and calculations but it doesn't alter the actual underlying data file. It would just alter the printed reports. Honestly, it's annoying (my contec probe ALWAYS falls off at the wrong time) but I just ignore it and use the data as-is. I guess if you knew the underlying data format well enough you could perhaps split it into two files manually using a hex editor but that's beyond my knowledge at this stage.

I found that if I use a little medical tape around the open end of the probe and stick it to my finger, that minimises the gaps (though I still get a few, which is why I prefer the Viatom/Wellue products overall).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 225 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,409 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: capman
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 335 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR, how to switch to a new device? edgnoj 4 374 02-10-2024, 02:37 PM
Last Post: glenncol
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 508 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 282 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.