Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MyAir Not Providing Reports-Solution
MyAir Not Providing Reports-Solution
Hi,

My first thread.

I recently purchased an Airsense 10 and was getting reports regularly. I had to reset the time to suit Australia after a while to get round the delay in completing a days results.

For the last two days I wasn't receiving results and was concerned. then I came across a fix. I rebooted my modem extender and the Airsense machine. The results came flooding in.
Oh-jeez Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MyAir Not Providing Reports-Solution
Stanier,
Welcome to Apnea Board!

MyAir is ok for a quick summary, but for an in-depth look at your sleep quality and a breath by breath look at what goes on while sleeping, try the OSCAR software.

We're here to answer any questions you have.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
*waves* Hi! And I definitely second using OSCAR. I started with MyAir but OSCAR is definitely a lot more helpful. Especially as I can score 95% on MyAir with an AHI that is terrible!
Post Reply Post Reply
I use MyAir more as an indicator of how a night went. AHI and number of masks on/off as well as mask seal. If the numbers look good, that's nice. If not, I then go into Oscar and look.  The usage hours has nothing to do with compliance as it expects you to get 7 hours of "sleep" to get a perfect score. I have a couple of days a month where I have far less the 7 hours, but more than 4.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 810 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 126 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 185 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 369 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 547 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,004 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.