Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software needed for APEX XT auto (model 9S-005720)
Software needed for APEX XT auto (model 9S-005720)
Please send me a link for the software that I need to retrieve data from my CPAP machine. I have an APEX XT auto (model 9S-005720).

I bought my machine about 3 years ago and don't remember which software I need since my PC crashed.

Thanks.
G245245245@gmail.com
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software needed for APEX XT auto (model 9S-005720)
Apex Easy Compliance software is available here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

Note: Windows based only.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi guys, newbie here. I just began to use Apex XT Auto Model 9S-005720, but the computer doesn't see the device (PC Windows 10). The only possibility I see in Device Manager is missing drivers under "Other Devices-> PCI Serial Port, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller" When I try to update or install drivers, I cannot. 

I found Apex Easy Compliance software somewhere and can open a chart, but cannot access the device itself or the memory card to pull readings. Advice please? Should I download OSCAR? 

Thank you, Shalom K in Israel 
Post Reply Post Reply
According to the Wiki on supported machines, https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...d_machines, the Apex is not supported by OSCAR. You are limited to Easy Compliance. This program seems to have older code, so you may have to run it in the Capability mode. Also, if your device has an SD card or USB drive, connect it to your PC. It should connect as an additional drive.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you again, Red. I have the Easy Compliance software, but do not seem to have the driver for it. My CPAP device does not appear when I hook it up to the PC. Maybe the problem is with the computer. 
Thank you for driver download suggestions, have a great weeekend, Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
there are apparently several different versions of the apex xt auto (at least 3) using different usb<>serial chipsets.

my xt auto is "too new" for the "full" version on here, the "lite" version will agree to connect, but it can't actually show me any data.

the sd card, on the other hand IS readable in the full version, though the only screen that gets any data on it is the "details" page... aka the page you can't get to in the "lite" version.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sdkplan,

If you wouldn't mind, could you zip a copy of your SD card and upload it to my DropBox here: https://www.dropbox.com/request/M8q3DOdnO6wZGdjCTBxM
It will be placed on the main servers for the OSCAR developers to look at.

Thanks
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  support for AirSense 11 model 39520? roost 1 251 02-12-2024, 07:41 PM
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,009 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,191 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.