Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Something changed
Question 
Something changed
Hi,
I am just recovering from the flu (don't suggest getting it) and noticed starting 3 Jan my numbers took a huge jump. I vaguely remember getting up at night and having trouble restarting the DreamStation, accidentally put it into the Ramp (4cm) setting which I am wondering if in my fumbling to get it back to normal flow (10cm) I did something. Anyway, I have attached last night's info from Oscar as well as just an overall view. Ignore the big gaps, I am having card issues and just need to get one to replace this one. 

Thanks,
matt

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Something changed
No changes on your machine but it looks like for the last few days you are maxing you pressure out at 15 either due to congestion or position in bed. Raise your max pressure to 20 see it it helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Something changed
Thanks, I'll give that a try.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changed to Airsense 11, few CA's Stubert 10 331 03-18-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 359 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Can high loop gain be changed? NoddingHacker 2 392 01-05-2024, 12:33 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  HELP! Granddaughter changed settings on Dreamstaton jdmedic 3 337 01-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: jdmedic
  Changed my mother over to APAP Mode: Phaleronic 2 382 12-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Symptoms] Only changed mask, fully aware during REM sleep phase? THEVGE 2 393 09-25-2023, 08:00 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  Seems Resmed 10 curve has changed Billmt 1 451 03-08-2023, 10:15 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.