Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Strap marks in your cheek
Strap marks in your cheek
I sleep on my left side and was wearing strap marks most of the the next day. I found that a folded handkerchief slipped under the strap eliminates the crease. The handkerchief stays in place and works better than anything else I've tried. I'm sure there are other solutions that work well, maybe some of them can be shared.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Strap marks in your cheek
Dreamport mask has no headgear. Can’t leave marks...
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks,  am not familiar with that mask, will check it out.

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a ResMed AirFit N20 and had the same issue with strap marks. I bought strap pads from
Supplier #31, and that completely solved the issue. Commercial Link Removed  

Smile  Bob

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
The P10 headgear left no marks.

The F20 headgear leaves a strong mark. I'm intrigued by Bob's experience with the pads- I'll try those!

The Amara View leaves daylong marks on my face, probably because I have to crank it down so tight to keep it from leaking.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry AirTouch N20 - digs into cheek - any solutions? Lilaq88 2 609 03-26-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Valtor
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 365 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,104 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,539 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 257 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Chin Strap for Full Face Mask? newtothis1 5 649 01-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: newtothis1
  Chin Strap or Cervical Collar with Nasal Pillows? Columbiabill 2 558 12-26-2023, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.