Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10 and N30
P10 and N30
I recently got Resmed's P10 mask and I've read that I can use the P10 headgear with the N30. Do I need anything more than an N30 cushion, like an N30 tube assembly?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P10 and N30
I have both and the straps (headgear) are the same between the two.  However, for the P10 and N30, the mask assembly (connecting tube and plastic receiver for nosepiece) are different.  Hence, you'll need both.

I have heard that the P30i and the N30i do use the same assembly and headgear.  However, I don't have those so I can't confirm personally...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P10 and N30
I use the P10. The original headgear (strap) really didn’t adjust much unless you used the plastic clips. I bought a N30 strap on ebay and it fit perfectly. It has an adjustable buckle. Apparently enough people did the same and Resmed changed the strap on the P10 to the same as the N30. It works well for me. YMMV
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.