Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Success with ASV
Success with ASV
Hi all. I saw my sleep doctor a week or so ago and my AHI is down to 4-8 from their last reading of 18.6. I've been using to faithfully (except for a short period of lax use because of can't get out of bed or off the couch depression) since March of this year. I knew it would take time to reap the benefits- 6 months to a year so this improvement is how I expected.
Mary
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Success with ASV
Hi zimlich, It's great to hear that things are going so well for you with your therapy.
CONTINUED SUCCESS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool. Glad it's working for you.

And I understand about the depression. If you ever need to talk or vent, just aim it in my direction.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Good to hear this, Mary. This has to be a great relief to you.

Thumbs-up-2
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm glad to hear your therapy is going well and I hope your happiness is blossoming as well. It is always good to see a post on this forum from someone who's doing better now than yesterday.

Post Reply Post Reply
WOW!

That's a HUGE difference in AHI!

Good to hear its really working for you now, sounds like you've really taken a turn for the BETTER.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 41 2,597 03-25-2024, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Macka
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,806 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Has anyone had success with ONLY a soft cervical collar? ranvanman 7 545 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: ranvanman
Cool Success story. ASV - switched from full face to nasal mask 00derek 2 900 11-25-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Another Collar Success Story MickTravis 12 1,842 04-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Success! joepublic23 2 569 01-31-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: joepublic23
  Anyone have success with Straterra / Atomoxetine Resmed10user 1 751 01-01-2023, 02:03 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.