Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suffering from Arousals. Potential unflagged obstructions?
Suffering from Arousals. Potential unflagged obstructions?
Hi All,

Been really struggling to get my therapy to work, and I still have these mini arousals at night.

Please refer to OSCAR screenshots and a close up of said events that continue to occur overnight.

I personally think they are partial obstructions that wake me up quiet quickly as a result of jaw drop which then lead to a leak, but believe that the obstruction preceeds the leak. Let me know what you guys think.

Kind regards,
N.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Suffering from Arousals. Potential unflagged obstructions?
Ok i did a little bit more experimenting, and I believe these events are me burping at night as a result of aerophagia. Keen to see what you all think.
Post Reply Post Reply
Norman, I’m currently experiencing the exact same issue. Did you ever come to a resolution on this?

I appreciate the help!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes apparently this stuff is sleep wake junk \ movement related. Hope that helps.

Regards,
N.
Post Reply Post Reply
So you no longer suffer with aerophagia? I’d be interested in knowing how you overcame that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Symptoms] Mysterious Arousals freakyfrog 7 109 Yesterday, 04:47 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,220 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 202 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Treatment] New here - requesting help with potential UARS RagingBull 7 697 11-17-2023, 08:10 PM
Last Post: RagingBull
  Respiratory effort- related arousals (RERA's) MrIvanDrago 3 749 11-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Watchpat suggests UARS after years of suffering. Narrow airway? Rebdr 4 763 10-16-2023, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Rebdr
  Potential for iVaps mode to help with UARS mintjberry 9 1,312 09-02-2023, 06:27 AM
Last Post: StuartC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.