Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Support for Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto on SleepyHead or Oscar
Support for Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto on SleepyHead or Oscar
Hello Everyone,
I have a F&P ICON+ auto and I used to link it with "SleepyHead" Software, it was working Fine up till 2018 Jan (my last update).
here I am after 3 years, I wanted to connect it again... and it's not importing any data anymore.

So, I looked for any updates, mine was the last version (SleepyHead V.1.0 Beta2) and I couldn't find any.
then I found OSCAR 1.2, so I downloaded it and still no success.

I plug in the USB data card and then locate the files... and I feel its importing or updating... but not recognizing the .FPH files?
this is the message I get (see attached)
A FPicon file structure was located at: /Users/MacbookPro/Desktop/untitled folder
would you like to import from this Location?

I tried Yes... then I tried Specified Location... 

But nothing is happening. 

just to mention also that I'm a Mac user, I use it on MacBook Pro... I have upgraded my operating system to High Sierra (10.13.6)
recently... maybe is this the reason?

Any Feedback, any help will be Highly appreciated.

Jack

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Support for Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto on SleepyHead or Oscar
If you can send me a zip file of your SD card, I'll take a look at the data and OSCAR to see if I can find any problems.

Using OSCAR 1.2.0, select Help/Troubleshooting/Create ZIP of Data Card. Then upload the resulting zip file to my Dropbox folder.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Support for Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto on SleepyHead or Oscar
(04-05-2021, 11:25 AM)JaX F Wrote: ... So, I looked for any updates, mine was the last version (SleepyHead V.1.0 Beta2) and I couldn't find any.
then I found OSCAR 1.2, so I downloaded it and still no success ...

Hi Jack,
I see you are from Lebanon. Can you use any of the languages provided under Help / Change language? If you understand Arabic, could you please comment on the translation?
I am the Translations Team Coordinator and unfortunately couldn't find anyone to translate OSCAR to Arabic, so I did it myself with a little help from Google Translate... Stupid, but better than nothing, I thought...
Pls help us...
Arie
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 640 Yesterday, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 79 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 248 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  support for AirSense 11 model 39520? roost 1 255 02-12-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BMC G2S A20/Luna II OSCAR support HarryDuBois 9 961 01-18-2024, 03:13 AM
Last Post: A KLERK
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,257 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  When Prisma 20a support for OSCAR? logart89 19 3,240 10-30-2023, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Macka

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.