Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Symptoms] New to Board many years on CPAP
RE: New to Board many years on CPAP
Well there's another night and day collar chart. It looks very good now that the mess was cleared up.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
TY Dave
tonight will be better!
Something I should have eliminated sooner Atorvastatin 20mg been taking per Dr.
i am not going to take for a week and see if that helps me keep asleep. After reading the
side effects sleeplessness in right there.  it takes 3 day to be completely out of my system.
good grief time to work more on my diet
Post Reply Post Reply
I turned the pressure relief back on and had no problem with it this time the neck collar and small pillow may have been more help than I know.
still a restless nights sleep but am trying to stay in bed and practice my breathing clearing my mind and work through it which is very difficult these days and nights.
Pain is one thing that's waking me neck fusion knee replacement and arthritis is the reason.
I am trying to get away from prescription drugs of any kind but will take some time I am afraid.
I've started gentle Yoga and walking more and need more exercise.
I need to loose 40 pounds I've got a good start with loosing 11 since the first of the year.
It's complicated getting things back to normal for all of us. I am stepping back and taking a good look at the overall picture. I am trying to do this everyday.
If you have any natural sleep aids that have worked for you please let us know?
thanks again for your support it's been more help than you know. Another piece to the puzzle!

For anyone struggling with there problem don't give up keep going and looking for answers and don't be afraid to ASK it's ok to be vulnerable keep working at it one thing at a time and don't get discouraged... IT does no help! I've been discouraged for a long time.
it's taken a long time to have the conditions we have acquired over the years so it only makes reason it's going to take more time to get back on track.

Post Reply Post Reply
Do note that the Flow Limit chart is very important since it is flow limits that drive pressure increases.
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-14-2021, 09:59 AM)Gideon Wrote: Do note that the Flow Limit chart is very important since it is flow limits that drive pressure increases.

ok what s this telling me?
TY

another question
can the data tell if I am needing a BIPAP machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
You cut the events out, but it says that you are tucking your chin and as a result causing sufficient apnea/obstructive events to wake you up.
Post Reply Post Reply
@TY - I have to ask you about the atorvastatin. It was prescribed for a REASON, probably heart related. Not a good idea to ignore a potential heart problem. I'm not a physician but urge you to pursue this. Check in with your doctor and see whether there is an alternative, as there are many "statin" drugs on the market. Don't assume it is the atorvastatin, as it could be something different. And do talk to your primary doctor about alternatives.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 117 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 175 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,003 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,310 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 474 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
Question Low AHI for years but tired and low SpO2 spikes down to 85%. Brain MRI abnormal MyronH 4 673 02-25-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 539 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.