Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Syncing Oscar Data from two machines
Syncing Oscar Data from two machines
I picked-up a second AirSense 10 AutoSet which I would like to keep set-up at a weekend cottage that we visit often.

If possible I would like to have the SD card data from that machine load into the same Oscar profile as the profile I created for my home machine.

Is there a way to do that?

Should I use the same SD card in both machines (just carry the SD card with me)?

One more issue, the machine at home is a "for Her' and the one for the cottage is the regular model.

Thanks in advance for your ideas.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Syncing Oscar Data from two machines
You can load data from different machines into the same profile.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2021, 02:46 AM)Chitlom Wrote: Should I use the same SD card in both machines (just carry the SD card with me)?

Although you can load data from different machines into the same profile... you can't use the same SD card.
You must have a separate SD card for each machine as they have different serial numbers.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Like OpalRose said, you will need an SD card for each machine. The reason for this is, each machine records its serial number and specific data to that card. Some filenames are generic to the CPAP brand, but the data they contain is unique to the specific CPAP.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 102 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 63 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 399 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  csa machines cexer 1 73 03-20-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: cexer
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 172 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.