Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thank You
Thumbsup 
Thank You
I have been using CPAP for over 20 years; I am on my 5th machine. First machine was a "brick" and they have been getting more sophisticated over time. (If I go searching I think I can probably find my original machine.) Was pleased to find you (Apnea Board) when I went searching on the web for how to unlock my new machine and found not only how to unlock it but also the provider manual.

The real icing on the cake was when I learned of the OSCAR software and my new machine was supported. I had been using SleepyHead software.

When I received my new machine I was told that a "coach" from the company that made the machine would be calling. I refused the wi-fi and modem because the insurance did not require compliance reporting. I was told that the "coach" would probably ask about why they could not see any/my data. This is going to be a "fun" phone call.

Thanks. I don't think I will ever get beyond "new member" status as I am a bit of a lurker and do not tend to post but rather learn by reading from what others have posted.

Thank you.
dds
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thank You
Welcome to Apnea Board!
I’m sure with over 20 years experience, you would have alot to contribute.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the “coach”. Rolleyes
Good luck with your new machine.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.