Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thank You
Thank You
I wanted to thank everyone that has helped on this board.  I just made a small donation but your replies and posts gave me the confidence to proceed on my own with a complete upgrade to my equipment.  

A week ago, I was getting a pre physical for my third sleep study.  Joining this board, seeing the resources available has given me confidence to proceed on my own.  I'm actually looking forward to getting into the OSCAR software and massaging the data and seeiing what it says.  Sleep apnea part of medicine is definitely NOT DIY friendly yet your board has given mne the confidence to proceed,.

Thanks again,

Wyn   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thank You
Super sleeper was just commenting yesterday that donations would not cover server costs this month. Apnea Board provides the platform to bring us together to solve problems and encourage good therapy, and now is the home for the OSCAR development team. Your contribution is appreciated and essential to continuing the work here.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.