Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

This side sleeping hack will shock you!
This side sleeping hack will shock you!
How's that for a clickbaity title?

Seriously tho. I have been in struggle town to stay on my side when i sleep. I've tried pillows, cushions, tennis balls... you name it. My sister then gave me her old C-shaped pillow she had when she was pregnant. That was great. But then i tried my neighbours U-shaped variation and oh my days. It's amazing. I've included the link below which is Australian, but I believe these guys are in the states too. I found it really locks you into place and is really, really comfy. For extra support i put pillows either side of it too. My positional apneoa has improved big time and general disturbances are also great. It's amazing. I give it a solid 4.5 woolly sheep out of 5  Smile

https://tinyurl.com/92mv3npm

ps. i am in no way affiliated with any type of pillow company, especially pregnancy pillows being a guy.  Dreaming
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: This side sleeping hack will shock you!
LOL I was looking for something like this. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the review.  I didn’t know there was such a pillow. I will be trying one soon.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I watched the video half way down the page for an inappropriate amount of time. Smile

Cool idea though. I guess someone could sew a long 'sock' for replacement pillow cases.
Could a velcro-attached cloth strap across the open end of the U serve as a restrictor to prevent rollovers (instead of using more pillows on the outside of the U) ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-18-2021, 10:12 AM)DaveCar Wrote: Could a velcro-attached cloth strap across the open end of the U serve as a restrictor to prevent rollovers (instead of using more pillows on the outside of the U) ?

The Velcro is a great idea!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earplugs for side sleepers? cps22 17 409 03-22-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 212 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Side sleeping and shoulder pain SCgargoyle 9 982 03-19-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
  Frustrated as unable to get AHI's less than 5 and have difficulty sleeping. . rltarbu 21 823 03-19-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: rltarbu
  CPAP Side Effects Tylermdugan 6 439 03-18-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Fixed Sleeping Position the entire night? Unkikonki 7 205 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 252 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.