Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

"Time at Pressure" question.
"Time at Pressure" question.
Can someone please explain what the "time at pressure" graph means? I just noticed I could go back a month and it shows this large increase around the same time each night (11:30 to 12:30) I couldn't find anything on this particular graph in Sleepyhead for Beginners? Is it a glitch because I can't understand the same time every night. As always thank you in advance for your help. 

[attachment=8944]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: "Time at Pressure" question.
What your seeing is the pressure at 11.5 to 12cm. If you look to the left it shows how many minutes it was at that pressure.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inspiration and Expiration Time MrIvanDrago 18 1,089 Yesterday, 02:15 PM
Last Post: jake79
  My insp time is always longer than my exp time...is that bad? jake79 2 69 Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Last Post: jake79
  myAir when sleep time is 4am to 4pm the next day iknownothing 1 82 Yesterday, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time? johnathanb76 9 168 04-20-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 168 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 297 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 945 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.