Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Titration Suggestions?
Titration Suggestions?
I am a 21 year old male who has been using a ResMed AirSense 10 set at 5-15 pressure and EPR at level 1. I have sleep apnea despite being really skinny so I assume my apnea is just due to my physical structure. My ahi is on average around 2, but I am not feeling much better with my symptoms and I think this is due to frequent clear airways. I posted on this forum before asking for suggestions and an admin suggested for me to turn my EPR to 1. This helped a little bit but still most of my events seem to be Clear Airways. I would greatly appreciate some insight/suggestions on my machine settings to reduce my ahi. 

Thanks for your time and please let me know if you need any more screenshots/data.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Titration Suggestions?
Collins, you are currently using 5-15 pressure at EPR 1 and all of your events are CA. so I'm going to suggest using minimum pressure 6.0, maximum pressure 6.0 and keep EPR at 1. I thiink it would be really helpful to see what your diagnostic test showed, because there isn't much in these results or your profile that suggests obstructive sleep apnea is very likely.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giving up Evora, need suggestions PaulaO2 0 23 1 hour ago
Last Post: PaulaO2
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 15 1,108 8 hours ago
Last Post: jkossis
  Looking for suggestions chzuck 31 538 04-13-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: chzuck
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 144 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Product Suggestions To Help Prevent Back Sleeping mawaw1992 6 172 04-07-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Newbie - CPAP data review and titration empiricismandstatistics 0 110 04-03-2024, 03:08 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 147 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.