Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] ASV settings for treatment of complex sleep apnea
RE: ASV settings for treatment of complex sleep apnea
Last night charts, feel good today  Thumbs-up-2

Overview

[Image: OJ1saSn.png][Image: u2ZiWMQ.png][Image: RfDE9Kb.png][Image: 7NdplZa.png]
Events
[Image: hdC0BmD.png][Image: FuCiwOL.png]
Waveforms
[Image: qfwrGer.png][Image: Q8xMGns.png][Image: EpgN4aN.png][Image: diJhmTY.png][Image: B6oCBli.png]
End of night
[Image: ggoGrAU.png]
Nothing I post is medical advice and should not be taken as such, always consult a medical professional for guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night data. I feel worse than yesterday and had a TON of aerophagia. Need to fix this leakage, first night using Hose Buddy, I think I need to adjust the amount of hose I have hanging down.

Overview
[Image: Ln3VsKS.png][Image: VmvM2EM.png][Image: IzuHIaN.png][Image: NE0w7xs.png]
Events
[Image: CiQCjta.png][Image: EMxOwuT.png][Image: EMxOwuT.png][Image: hWYXSMB.png][Image: y9NU0lv.png][Image: XMpOmy6.png]
End of night
[Image: BUprgMh.png]
Nothing I post is medical advice and should not be taken as such, always consult a medical professional for guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
A lot better last night, very little aerophagia, a lot more energy today  Thumbs-up-2  Not sure why this leakage is happening...

Overview
[Image: 5Bu5uTR.png][Image: LXq0Ic2.png][Image: hF5vu8w.png]
[Image: 2IQ3BxJ.png]
Events
[Image: C6i48wz.png][Image: IFLqNwX.png][Image: 2XyBTuC.png][Image: e4TzJwb.png][Image: c4JDDL3.png][Image: 79McyiF.png][Image: tvzjDZQ.png]

Waveforms
[Image: tqBNscO.png][Image: abcPnrZ.png]
End of night
[Image: GEayPY0.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
It's still early on with your therapy. Some stats are bound to vary from one night to the next. It's possibly just a bit of strap adjusting or something like that. IMO you've got the puzzle parts for your 1000 piece jigsaw, now you're just trying to get the last few parts to fit.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Haha thank you  Cool  I'm thinking it's because the mash cushion has degraded, so I'm trying a new cushion tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
To success Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Leakage improved using a new mask cushion. Moderate aerophagia in the morning, feel okay, not that great energy-wise because I needed to get earlier than usual.

Overview
[Image: D5vvVLi.png]
[Image: 8EEAdMS.png][Image: 3XWy25C.png][Image: ozkIpEC.png]
Events
[Image: DQuRJsv.png][Image: 8IzWJUo.png][Image: q0VX4vj.png][Image: kotEOkz.png]
Waveforms
[Image: DpwbZSF.png][Image: ljFHoi8.png][Image: tf19Zmm.png][Image: 8MphQRE.png]
End of night
[Image: 1Fstp20.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Took the mask off after I woke up feeling weird and slept for six more hours  Dont-know leak rate improved a lot with new mask  Thinking-about not sure what's going on with waking up  Dont-know

Overview
[Image: LsqxLDB.png][Image: KFSuNjW.png][Image: iOiKW5f.png][Image: 9PDq7WM.png]
Events
[Image: 86FPoXn.png][Image: Y3f42Yl.png]
Waveforms
[Image: wKUKcUN.png][Image: 6DpBa0a.png][Image: wr9StiV.png][Image: 3wqPbO3.png]
End of night
[Image: NDqtFVa.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
With my current settings, Min EPAP 6 and Min PS 4, I've only slept with the machine for

Jan 3
5h 15m
Jan 4
3h 58m
Jan 6
6h 38m
Jan 7
5h 29m
Jan 8
8h 39m
Jan 9
5h 26m
Jan 10
5h 39m

I'm waking up too early, like today, after I woke up sleeping 5h 39m with the machine... I slept for an additional about five to six hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found once my machine was optimised I started waking up earlier rather than sleeping through it was disturbing to start with but I found that I did not need 12hrs sleep anymore
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 52 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 240 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 352 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 615 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep Apnea or Something Else? RoughriderTR 6 292 03-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Obstructive Sleep Apnea After Stroke Help MB123 1 75 03-23-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Dental appliance for sleep apnea???? mrpat 4 127 03-23-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: mrpat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.