Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Doctor wont raise settings higher... what now?
RE: Doctor wont raise settings higher... what now?
I have been readin really good things about ResMed and the charts people post prove it out. I have asked my supplier to see if they can find one for me to trade, but she was not hopeful lol... she said they dont usually keep them. Thank you for helping me, its nice to know im not alone and a crazy lady lol.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know if it is worth it for you to get a second machine. The Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset is frequently available on Amazon for about $440. It's a very good deal and you would keep your current Philips as a backup. I have kept a backup for quite a few years as you can see in my profile. It's a fair piece of change, but if it works, very worthwhile.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
is the autoset an asv? if i was to buy one myself it would need to be, my insurance covers the apap.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2017, 10:25 PM)sw33ttsunade Wrote: is the autoset an asv? if i was to buy one myself it would need to be, my insurance covers the apap.

The Airsense 10 Autoset is an auto CPAP.  The Aircurve 10 ASV is the ASV VPAP.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Skip what I just said. Sleeprider has a better choice out there...

FWIW there's a "slightly used" unit under $400 now
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My doctor suggested patience Annecelesye 26 3,715 03-23-2024, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Annecelesye
  [CPAP] Can pressure wanting to go higher actually be due to leakage? richapple 1 103 03-15-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [Diagnosis] WatchPAT sleep apena diagnosis low AHI higher RDI. Need advice godiego 22 3,429 02-28-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: godiego
  Raise max pressure or leave it alone? big_dave 4 336 02-20-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: TexasDon
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 523 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  My inspiratory time is higher than expiratory on Auto S Bipap Stubert 3 380 02-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.