Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Help understanding Oscar data
Help understanding Oscar data

I have been using a ResMed AirSense 10 for two years.  I have tolerated it well and it has helped.  Per MyAir my AHI is around 0.3.  However, I still wake up with a cloudy head every morning.  I spoke with my provider about six months in.  Their response was that my numbers looked great and there was nothing more they could do.  I recently discovered OSCAR and I am hoping someone here could help analyze the data and maybe find something that could be adjusted. Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help understanding Oscar data
Hi caajm97007,
Welcome to ApneaBoard!

You have come to the right place.  Although your AHI is low, doesn't exactly mean you feel great the next day.  There could be many reasons for your "cloudy head", like high Flow Limitations or leaks.

However, we would be more able to advise if you would reorder your charts following the guidance in this link:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

We would like to see the entire chart layout, including the left sidebar (minus the calendar and pie chart.  The charts should include the following graphs:  Events,
Flow Rate, Pressure, Flow Limitations, and Leak Rate.

Once your chart is organized, use the F12 key (on a Mac, Fn+F12) Standard View
We don't need to see additional charts to start out.

Choose 2 or 3 recent days and then use the Attachment Feature to post your charts.  

Thanks!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Here are two nights worth, I also added the device settings in case that is needed.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks in advance  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
EPR need the Min Pressure =7 as a min to fully function
Please set Min=7 and then repost and let us know how you fee.
Post Reply Post Reply
Move your minimum pressure to 7cm and keep the EPR set to 3. This will help get the full use of EPR and may help with flow limitations which drive pressure to the max set.

Repost in a day or two.

Oops...I see Gideon already answered.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 31 1 hour ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 105 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 65 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 402 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 144 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 172 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.