Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Noob Alert
RE: Noob Alert
Also your leaks look like mouth breathing rather than mask leaks, so that’s the area you need to manage but great figures
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Noob Alert
It's officially one week of doing CPAP. 

Here is my first night with the p10. I love this mask so far. I now have my best subjective night and longest as well on CPAP. It is SOOOO quiet I thought my cpap machine was powered off.

I'm still working on mouth leaks, they are on the borderline not quite enough to give me a sad face. Not perfect but I suspect that it will improve with time.  I have some things I can try cervical collar, ace bandage, head band. I'm trying to avoid having a minimum mask and then adding a bunch of stuff on top. Currently I'm not having an issue with dry mouth or anything. It's actually not fun having your mouth open so I think a bit of training should fix me up. 

I also added the climateline hose, really happy with that.

I am curious why the pressure suddenly rose around 21:00. Looks like a short mouth leak which resolved and then a bit later it jacked it up the pressure which actually woke me up. I had other leaks earlier without a corresponding rising pressure. I suppose it's possible it was preventing a apnea event. 

Only thing keeping this from being a zero is 3 clear airways which I am not sure I understand them?

Thanks for the support, everyone... 

Here's the sleepyhead... [Image: 1z6MIjZ.png]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with CPAP tuning for a noob arjaydev 1 257 02-08-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  NOTICE: FDA Fire Safety Alert Dreamstation 2 Gideon 15 1,336 12-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: kotaKat
Question [CPAP] Noob - overwhelmed with Oscar Data Lobelia48 9 927 02-08-2023, 03:58 AM
Last Post: chewielotuses
  Total BIPAP noob consolidated thread Morgannon 3 484 01-24-2023, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Morgannon
  ALERT regarding possible re-breathing issues with Resmed Airfit P10 mdmarmd 14 11,409 01-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: KAHLDAHL
  Bipap Noob Questions supyasieve 14 1,197 10-19-2022, 03:18 PM
Last Post: supyasieve
Angry [CPAP] Huge noob here. Really POed at Resmed/DME and could use help now! debhona12 15 1,528 06-01-2022, 11:42 AM
Last Post: sonicboom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.