Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Review [how am I doing?]
Review [how am I doing?]
This is my first post and attempt to attach my report. [attachment=13712]Could you please tell me how am I doing? Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Review
Not bad,
Right click on any graph title then click 100% zoom level

Also, Flow Limit is important so add it, you can vertically shrink Snore, Flow Limits and leaks to make it fit.  Left click and hold on a graph horizontal line and drag.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your results look pretty good.A little history would be helpful. Have you been using the machine for a long time or are you a new user? I see you have been a forum member for almost 4 years, but if you're like me you may not have been using a machine consistently all that time. The predominance of clear airway (central apnea events) may be treatment emergent if you are new to using this machine consistently and may lessen with time. What did your sleep study show? Your AHI is in in the treated range but you may benefit from minor tweaking. How do you feel. If you feel rested and refreshed there may be no benefit to changing anything.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Additional info attached:
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the comments to my therapy review. I added a 1 yr summary/snapshot to my post.

Attached is my sleep study from the Army in 2009.

I served 26 yrs in the army and diagnosed in 2009 with severe OSA. My concern is that although I feel ok, I do not really feel as rested as I would like and am interested in improvement. Would I benefit from a new sleep study, or change in CPAPs? I recently changed masks from P10  to try P30 and N30 and found big improvement in leaks and AHI results, however am concerned with central events rising.

Thanks again.

Attached Files
.pdf   Sleep Study1.pdf (Size: 221.69 KB / Downloads: 30)
Post Reply Post Reply
I would still like to see your daily charts.

For the very brief period of time shown in your nightly above you are dead, that is to say that you were not breathing and not breathing means you are dead.

Now that I have your attention, you obviously are alive and not dead. We like to see the entire night so that we do not draw false conclusions like the one above. The full daily report will likely show info on why you are not feeling rested during the day.
Post Reply Post Reply
You got my attention. Here is the latest.

Attached….[attachment=13733]
Post Reply Post Reply
The charts are too compressed vertically to be useful. We only need event flags, flow rate, pressure (not mask pressure), leak rate, and flow limit. You can grab the upper border of each graph to move it up.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Review [how am I doing?]
Appreciate your patience , I am technically challenged! Here is another attempt at daily chart.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Review [how am I doing?]
Speaking of technically challenged, fortunately you didn't see the images I just tried to post. They were a mess but I got a moderator to delete them quickly. We're all learning.
It looks like you have EPR set at 2. You have a few flow limitations which may disturb your sleep a little. Increasing EPR to 3 may reduce them and also eliminate the few RERAS and OAs. Now let's see if Bonjour agrees. If not, follow his advice. You also have a few large leaks which may be causing arousal. I'll let someone else advise on that since I use a full face mask.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,016 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Sleep Study Review - Missed PLMS? pezhead99 4 332 01-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: WhyMe
  New"ish" CPAP user. OSCAR review tippmann87 12 715 01-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airsense 11 Autoset Oscar Data - How to Review goblue2024 1 422 01-09-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep study review / O2 ring - Oxygen Desaturation SingleH 5 526 01-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SingleH
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 1,986 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.