Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] awful results
RE: awful results
No on has commented on the large leaks.  They are quite substantial, and must be addressed.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK let's get you comfortable.

Min Pressure 8  
Max Pressure 10 This is the same as 11 with EPR 1
EPR 0 or OFF

On the large leak that was on the end of a rough night for you. Don't worry about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2019, 02:09 PM)bonjour Wrote: OK let's get you comfortable.

Min Pressure 8  
EPR 0 or OFF

On the large leak that was on the end of a rough night for you. Don't worry about it.

Thank you.  You are something near my best friend  Smile

The leak was my mouth open I'm sure. I awoke with my mouth like sand paper. And when I want to stop sometimes I take off my mask and let the auto close the thing. So that gives a leak.

Thanks
Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply

Min Pressure 8  
EPR 0 or OFF

Good Morning,

I had what is I think, a fantastic night.  First I awoke with no discomfort and my charts are not so bad, I think.  Maybe MAX to 11 ?  But 10 is really comfortable   Smile . Though I had a RERA which I have only when below 11. 

Thank you
Sabee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
If you are comfortable then leave the settings where they are at.  You want to see a week at these setting at a min.  The target is more how you feel than the numbers
Post Reply Post Reply
OK then. 
Thanks to you

Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply

Min Pressure 8  
EPR 0 or OFF

Hello,
Since last time I had a bit too many nights without the mask.  Or so little time :-(.
But now I managed to keep it for a couple hours long and here I am with my charts.  Really, without my hated rhinitis I would be so happy.  Most of the time I have to shut the machine is because of that.

Thank you again , you guys are just wonderful for us :-)

NB The RERAS I had the first time with pressure at 10 seem to have "gone".

Sabee

Post Reply Post Reply
Try dropping your max pressure to 9 with EPR off. Your flow limitations will drive your pressure to max as is currently happening. I want to see what happens to your obstructive apneas.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
I'll do that. 

Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2019, 03:08 PM)bonjour Wrote: Try dropping your max pressure to 9 with EPR off.  Your flow limitations will drive your pressure to max as is currently happening.  I want to see what happens to your obstructive apneas.

Hi,
I was sick for a fortnight . First a cold with sinuses painful and cough and all.
Now, I finally was able to try the machine at 9.  I found it comfortable.  I slept more than 4 hours without wakening.  Which is very good for me.  Now I wonder if the flow limitation in this night is too much.  

Thank you,
Sabee

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 6 98 6 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,407 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 407 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,552 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 19 1,960 04-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help interpreting my results (and hello!) mluck94 4 153 04-08-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: mluck94
  Having fluctuating results 3rd week in. Data attached Jscott321 5 214 04-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Jscott321

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.