Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trouble Syncing Oximetry in SleepyHead
RE: Trouble Syncing Oximetry in SleepyHead
We noted the post about the weird SpO2 c-drive data file on this borad here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...+assistant

and made a sandbox area (with no spaces in full path to make sure Sleepyhead could cope with it) and used it for the mklink command.
(For NAS users note it doesn't let you link to a network drive).
Suddenly we can see the data it is importing from the CMS50F, including the SpO2 and .csv files.
We've made an Excel template to translate the .csv output to a useful plot, and see it corresponds top the SpO2 graphs OK.
Now when we import the file into Sleepyhead using the Wizard/Import from data file saved.../use time in file option, and it has worked, so we now have two Oxi days with data attached. We also checked those to make sure the trace looked correct, and it does.

But we still have two days with the wrong data.

We are a bit reluctant to use the "purge Oxi data" option as we keep getting random days disappearing from the Overview. The CPAP data IS there, but even the restore doesn't seem to change that.  Putting in new CPAP/Oxi data today, kit has blanked out a few recent days for no apparent reason.

@Sheepish, just noted your post before ours, so I'll respond to bits of that
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2017, 09:31 AM)Sheepish Wrote: ...A couple of random tips that may help (or may make no difference):
  • In the SpO2 Assistant, under Options, choose User Information and at least give your data file a name, etc. For some reason, only after that was I then able to...
  • Under File...
  • Run the file through SPO2DateChanger....
  • Muck around experimenting... before you try again, you need to choose Data / Advanced / Purge Oximetry Data / Current Day ... BUT it will purge your current day's CPAP session as well, so you'll need to import that again from your SD card with File / Import Data

@Sheepish Thanks for taking so much time and trouble in constructing your helpful tips post
Point 1: I have given the SpO2 prog my details a dozen times and it keeps on throwing them in the bin and asking for them over & over again.  Driving me nuts.  If you know a reliable way to save it so it won't do this, I'm all ears.
Point 2: Dealt with in last post
Point 3: Possibly also now redundant (hope strings eternal)
Point 4: Well, it would have helped if the program said it deletes the CPAP data! - except it doesn't seem to, as it is still there in the daily view, it just seems to throw  away the overview part of the display.

Will try your suggestion re getting it back. 
Shouldn't restore do this??
Post Reply Post Reply
I saw the same issue of seeing the oximeter data on the wrong day. I am disinclined to use the oximetry feature because running yet another program to change the time of the data every day seems like too much. I would rather just use the SpO2 Assistant software for that, since that seems adequate for the data I get from my cms50d+. Let us know if sleepyhead is updated to fix these issues.
sm
There is no one more concerned about your health than you.
 Banana
Post Reply Post Reply
I have found a way of filling out the forms automatically.  It does require installing one piece of background software, but I already used it to something else useful, so it was easy for me.
The software is a small utility called AutoHotKey, which enables short scripts to be run by pressing something you set up.
I set up <ctrtl>o, so it just takes that to fill in the SPO2 form each time.
Can post more if requested.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 157 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 135 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Syncing O2 Ring and CPAP clocks coldfeet7 16 1,941 09-27-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 463 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Can't set custom oximetry options in OSCAR Pixel Ninja 1 674 07-02-2023, 08:32 AM
  Syncing Wellue Oxygen Ring with Resmed Machine SleeplessInPain 6 1,342 05-16-2023, 08:22 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.