Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Truncating issue on some Oscar charts
Truncating issue on some Oscar charts
I am not sure if this is a bug, or some setting I have missed:

From time to time I have found that Oscar will truncate the top of some charts. I have attached a screen shot to to show you what I mean. In each of these two charts (Pressure and leak rate) the scaling is such that the peaks are cut off.  I am aware that you double click on  the axis scale and this will widen the scale - as shown in the bottom clip.  But this is generally a too big increase and thus makes the active part of the trace very small!

This is not a big issue as it only happens occasionally - and is still better than what ResScan does to some data.  But if I have missed something I would be grateful if I could pointed in the right direction!

Elliot

Attached Files
.docx   Oscar scaling issue.docx (Size: 49.89 KB / Downloads: 4)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Truncating issue on some Oscar charts
You can adjust each graph's range. Right-Click on the graph's title for the options. The parameter you want is the "Y-axis".
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for that Crimson!  I guessed there might be something like that, but could not find it by myself.  There are so many great things in this program.
Post Reply Post Reply
Scroll through the OSCAR Wiki: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...OSCAR_Help
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 284 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 410 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 555 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 591 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 932 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 373 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
  User-interface issue jwest 6 650 07-29-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: jwest

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.