Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Two Resmed S9 Autoset machines, one chip (data card)
Two Resmed S9 Autoset machines, one chip (data card)
I searched all through the website and can find nobody else with this issue. I rotate often between two houses, so I obtained a second Resmed S9 Autoset so I could have a CPAP at each house and not move the clunky things back and forth. My question is:can I use one chip (data card) alternately in both machines for continuity of data in the OSCAR program? If not, what is the best way to accomplish this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Two Resmed S9 Autoset machines, one chip (data card)
No, you need a separate SD card for each machine. If you insert a card from one machine into another, the card will be reformatted and data on the card lost.

You can import both SD cards into OSCAR and OSCAR will keep the data continuous. OSCAR combines the data from both cards/machines without any problem.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what chip do I install for Oscar? mrpat 2 117 8 hours ago
Last Post: Navarachi
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 342 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 105 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  csa machines cexer 1 73 03-20-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: cexer
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 467 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,036 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 227 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.